The Winnipeg Philharmonic Choir gratefully acknowledges the support from all of our sponsors.
The Mozart, Schubert and Bruckner clips are available with the kind permission of the members of the Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra.
Support the Phil
As a community-based, volunteer organization, the Winnipeg Philharmonic Choir relies on donations from both corporations and individuals. You can:
- Make a general donation to support the choir's ongoing operations.
- Make a donation to the Winnipeg Philharmonic Choir Endowment Fund, administered through The Winnipeg Foundation, as an investment in the choir's future.
- Make a donation in memory of a loved one. The Phil's In Memoriam Fund celebrates the life of someone special in a tangible way. In recognition of a donation to the Fund, the name of the loved one will be printed in a special insert in the A Mass Mosaic concert on October 30, 2011. Money in the Fund is used to help us mount major concerts with orchestra. Donations to the Fund must be received before October 9, 2011 to be included in the insert. Click here for more Information.
- Donate by phone: (204) 896-7445 (donations can be made by cash, cheque, Visa or Mastercard); or
- Mail a cheque payable to the "Winnipeg Philharmonic Choir" to:
Winnipeg Philharmonic Choir
P.O. Box 1616
If mailing your donation, please include your name, address, postal code and phone number, as well as the amount you would like to donate. For In Memoriam donations, please include the name of the person in whose memory the donation is being made. If the donation is being made to the endowment fund, please make cheques payable to "Winnipeg Philharmonic Choir Endowment Fund". Tax receipts are issued for all donations of $10.00 and up.
Corporate sponsorship opportunities are also available. Please call our office at 896-7445 or click here for more information.